Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time for Miracles - 2012


I’m sure most of you had watched 2012. Unfortunately, me still not yet. Again, I’m outdated. Maybe a few of you did recognize who sang the theme of that film. It is the 1st runner up of American Idol, Adam Lambert. The video clip is so real. Adam is known who has great vocal, he can go down and high key like least of men singer can.


Don’t judge him by his sexual orientation. I would definitely go to have all his tracks now.


Time for Miracles


It's late at night and I can't sleep
Missing you just runs too deep
Oh I can't breathe thinking of your smile

Every kiss I can't forget
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see
Cuz I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying



No comments: