Friday, December 18, 2009

BLACK & WHITE PHOTO Contest


As far as you all concern, I am addicted to join any contest. I have not won yet. While blog walking, I get myself interested to join BLACK & WHITE PHOTO Contest organized by THECAMERAJUNKIE. Put away the prizes offered. I just full fill my spare times and have fun joining it!


There you go! Snap! Do you like it? I do. The picture was taken about a month before I have my convocation. If you are close with me, I bet you can see a different looks I had portrayed. I don’t even care what people around said. I just made myself stand out from the crowd! Everyone out there, choose your best picture and join the group who hunger for joy snapping his or her own picture!


Million thanks to THECAMERAJUNKIE for organizing such an interesting contest!





No comments: