Monday, July 13, 2009

sorry .. maaf..


It’s been a while I’m not updating my blog, what kind of blogger I am? Sorry, indeed very sorry, sometimes I really busy making everything keep in track. Ever since I left my blog without knowing having it, I felt I’m not responsible to what I’ve started. Let past bygone, I try my best in throwing everything come across me from now on and hopefully the others could free to leave a comment. I really need it. I’ll improve myself to be excellent in everything.

New semester has just started, meaning the day onwards will followed by workload. As been informed, I’m working and at the same time studying. This semester would be my second last semester for me to full fill my dream to be a master degree holder. You know what, the number of teacher who has master degree still less and I’m strongly believed with my guts that a brighter seats to those who have it.

No comments: