Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ME TODAY

What’s up guys! We almost leave April in a few days. A lot of dramas happen. Feeling happy, sad, nerve breakings are a few feelings that I had faced. Five days before my last paper still does not make me feel worried to get my books open. Hahaha.. I did feel it, but the joy that surround me blinding me about my finals. Today I’m very happy..wait! Not that ‘HEPI!’, WHY? Maybe it is because I’m a teacher. Teachers’ Day is around the corner. I’m wondering whether I will be appreciated by the students. Indeed, I’m evil nightmare to morning session students! Hahaha.. But things look different for the afternoon session. They look me with hope, success (all the positive things lah!) So whatever..I’m blessed because I do have job, earn some money, surrounded by lovely and caring friends (terasa tak pf2 ktgb?). What cheer me most today is one of the student came to me and said “cikgu, nanti saya bagi cikgu hadiah masa Hari Guru”. He speaks sincerely, that is what touches my heart. I pray to Allah, so that all my students will get positive values from me. For your information, I’m in class now, I’m not feeling well, my head is like been pulling ups and downs, left to right. My PK1 just observed me in my math class. I feel nothing, whether it’s good or bad, I ‘tawakal’

3 comments:

aurikelsan said...

cikgu razi, keep up ur good work. semoga dpt bnyk hadiah masa hari guru nanti.. ;b

-PF ktgb yg cute-

cteemars said...

hohohohoho..amboi2 cikgu razi..tunggu hadiah yer...cemana tu..uhuhuhu.. ^.^

Halim said...

Razi, I hope that I am one of the lovely and caring friends that you have now..haha..by the way, Happy Teachers' Day...BUT do not forget to wish Happy Mothers' Day on 12 May..