Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4.00 AM

I’m awake! Why I’m so early today? Prepared for P&P, read some notes for the exam next week, bla..bla..bla..Today is my big day! My school choir will be competing with others school in Johor Bahru district. Why I’m so nervous for them? I’m helping them sing in tune for more than 1 week. So, even much they will be carrying my name too. GOSH! What happen if they loose? I guess my evil ‘PENGETUA’ will have reason to put me in ICT, handling the computer lab, so whatever about the stuff..BORING…BORING…BORING…I’m hoping my choir sing their best and give their all, although the practices always limited by time. Pray to Allah the Almighty everything will be fine. I have accomplished so many works that need to be done for the moment, and then I rest my case… a lots coming next week…


1 comment:

SalizaKadir said...

OMG!u taught them on tune??hehe boleh meh??jom try k'ok