Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Dream Destination


I’m proudly choosing Australia to fulfil my dream of my career break or overseas study. Australia offers endless opportunities for adventure and a warm, friendly, relaxed lifestyle. I heard from my friends, Australia welcome all backpacker travelers. They already prepared from A to Z what backpacker needed such as where backpackers and travelers stay, hang out and play. Australia is the land of adventure, and a great place to have fascinating activities.


I love to spend my day at Gold Coast. I can Ride the world-class waves of Broadbeach, Kirra and Main Beach. Or lie on the golden sand of Surfers Paradise with my swimming trunk on (haha), where afterwards i can trawl the shops, cafes and restaurants of lively Cavill Avenue. Then, snorkel or dive the wreck of the Scottish Prince off Main Beach or explore the artificial reef just off Narrow Neck. Inland lie three World Heritage-listed national parks: Tamborine Mountain, Springbrook and Lamington. For theme park thrills, if I get myself lucky I can swim with dolphins at Sea World, watch movies being made at Movie World and survive the mother of all tidal waves at Dreamworld. Once I’m dosed up on fun, I can have the hour drive to sub-tropical Brisbane where there is the Big Paperclip in Brisbane’s West End or drive west to the Lockyear Valley to get my picture taken with the Big Red Elephant. That’s so cool!


After a week living with the fullest then it would be fun if I can detour west to the subtropical oasis of Eungella National Park. Back on the coast I will pass through Proserpine and Airlie Beach, both mainland gateways to the Whitsundays. I can cruise the pristine waters on a tall ship or explore some of the 74 palm-fringed islands on a charted sailboat. “Don’t miss Whitsunday Island and the white, silica sands of Whitehaven Beach” said Fitri. Fitri, my best friend already be in Australia for 3 ½ years. Then what should I do? I can join a jet skiing eco-safari or take a scenic seaplane or helicopter flight over the islands and reef. Sea kayak next to dolphins, dugongs and rare green turtles. Dugong? Haha..Head up the coast to Bowen, where the Big Mango signals the start of tropical fruit country. The scenery is all lush mango orchards and green sugar cane fields on the drive into Townsville. I don’t want to miss to check out the Big Brolga – a native Australian bird – on Townsville’s southern edge. Wander the scenic beach promenade, soak up the balmy nightlife and take a catamaran to the beaches and national parks of Magnetic Island. Woo..what a blast!










fly up high with MAS!


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com

No comments: